Highland Flush Spot
All Long Made Co. lighting is designed and handmade with care in our Texas studio.
Our new Highland series features a large 5.5”x3” cylinder lamp head that's machine carved from a solid piece of brass, and floating over a 5” backplate with knurled spacer.
- Available in natural brass, warm oxidized brass and black oxidized brass (select your finish in the drop down menu)
- E26 screw or GU10 bulb base options
- 120-240 volts with either bulb base option
- Easy instillation - Includes universal hardware for mounting over junction boxes
- 5" back plate
- Accepts 11 watt max LED bulbs. The standard e26 screw in base pairs with standard screw in style Par 20 or Type A bulb shapes. The GU10 bulb base pairs with MR16 spots. All are easy to find with a wide variety of angle spreads and color temperatures.
- Ceiling or wall application
- No on/off switch (controlled via wall switch)
- Dry indoor locations only
- Bulb not included
Measurements & More: Lamp measures approximately 5.75" long and 5" inches wide. UL listing available upon request - 6 unit min.
International - Outside of North America: The 3 wire (flex) & socket are rated for up to 240V. The socket base is available as screw in E26 or GU10.
Shipping: Ships tracked through USPS within the US. Ships tracked in a USPS flat rate box outside of the US. Allow 2 weeks for delivery within the US and 3-4 weeks outside of US.
All sales subject to terms and conditions available at longmadeco.com/pages/terms